Are you looking for recipe inspiration Zebra Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Zebra Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Zebra Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Zebra Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Zebra Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Zebra Pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Zebra Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Zebra Pudding use 5 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Zebra Pudding:
- 3 piece bread
- 3 cup milk
- Half cup sugar
- 5 gram China grass
- 2 teaspoon cocoa powder
Steps to make Zebra Pudding
- In a blender add sugar, bread pieces and milk, blended into a smooth paste.
- Soak China grass in water for 10 minutes.
- In a saucepan boil some water and add China grass.
- Once the China grass dissolves completely in water,add the blended mixture to it.
- Stir well till it becomes thick and turn off the flame.
- Divide the mixture into two equal portion..
- Add cocoa powder in portion, take a round baking tin, add one ladle of cocoa mixture and one ladle of white mixture.
- Repeat the procedure till you get the swirl shape.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours and serve
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Zebra Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!