Are you looking for recipe inspiration Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF adalah 30 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF estimated approx 20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF use 13 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I've never been to a party or buffet where they haven't served vol au vents, staple party food! I find that simpler fillings prove the most popular and kids love the sweet pastries
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF:
- 500 grams pre-made puff pastry, see my profile for a free-from recipe, Vickys Puff Pastry
- 60 ml rice milk or milk of choice for glazing
- Filling Ideas
- 1 Prawn Cocktail
- 1 Chicken Tikka
- 1 Tuna, Sweetcorn & Mayo
- 1 Salmon & Guacamole
- 1 Chicken, Bacon & Mayo
- 1 Ham, Pineapple & Cream cheese
- 1 Coronation Chicken
- 1 Ham & Cream Cheese
- 1 Whipped Cream & Fruit
- 1 Bananas & Chocolate Spread
Steps to make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF
- Preheat the oven to gas 6 / 200C / 400°F and line a baking tray
- Roll or pat out the pastry on a floured surface until half a cm thick, dust lightly with flour
- Get 2 round cookie cutters, one must fit inside the other and leave at least 8mm of a space between it and the larger cutter
- Using the cookie cutters, cut circles out with the larger of the 2. Mark a circle inside with the smaller cutter but don't cut right through
- Place on the baking tray and brush the tops lightly with milk
- Bake for 15 minutes or until risen and golden
- Let cool on a wire rack
- Pinch out the centres and fill with whatever you like. Sandwich fillers are great and you can use for both sweet and savoury fillings
- The cases will keep a day in an airtight container before filling them, then serve immediately
- To make the fillings, mix 50g of the main ingredient (cooked chicken / ham & pineapple / prawns) with 25g of the binding ingredient (cream cheese / mayo / tikka sauce) and a tsp or two of fresh herbs or other ingredients such as mustard, ketchup, yogurt etc and combine well. That amount will be enough to fill 6 cases giving you plenty of variety
- See my profile for free-from recipes for mayo, ketchup, cream cheese, yogurt etc all listed 'Vickys………'
- FYI, Jus-Rol do a gluten-free vegan puff pastry which is great for these. Violife do a gluten-free vegan cream cheese.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Vickys Vol Au Vents, GF DF EF SF NF which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!