Are you looking for recipe inspiration Trifle pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Trifle pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Trifle pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Trifle pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Trifle pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Trifle pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Trifle pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Trifle pudding use 9 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Trifle pudding:
- 2 cup full fat milk
- 3 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 4 tbsp sugar
- 6-7 slice vanilla cake (Britannia cake)
- As needed Mixed fruits
- 1/4 cup Sugar syrup
- for Garnishing
- 6-7 cherries
- 5-6 mint leaves
Steps to make Trifle pudding
- Firstly we will take a pan and full fat milk and take other bowl of custard powder and some cool milk and mix properly at the vanilla custard powder add in milk and mix properly in medium heat.
- Now add sugar and mix properly become thick keep aside become no room temperature. Now plating in a glass firstly we will add slice of cake,
- Some sugar syrup then add fruits arrange and add custard cool ready custard and garnished by centuries and made it keep in refrigerator for 30 minutes it become cool and enjoy.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Trifle pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!