Are you looking for recipe inspiration Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat use 7 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Imported beef is relatively inexpensive, but I usually use them for simmered dishes because they're quite tough. But then I tried marinating them with pineapples and they turned out really tender!nnUse fresh pineapples and not pineapple juice. It's more like rubbing in grated pineapple rather than marinating the meat. It only takes an hour to make the meat surprisingly tender. Please enjoy with sliced pineapples. The protein-breaking enzymes are great for your health! Recipe by malulani mama
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat:
- 300 grams Beef round loins
- 3/16 Pineapple
- 1 Grated garlic
- 1 dash Olive oil
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 Coarsely ground black pepper
- 1 Wasabi
Steps to make Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat
- You can use inexpensive meat. I used 2 slices of shoulder loins that are 150 g per serving. Grate 1/16 pineapple (approximately 1 tablespoon). Marinate the meat in the grated pineapple for 1 hour.
- Season the meat with salt and coarsely ground pepper. Use Krazy Salt to improve the taste.
- Heat the frying pan, then add the olive oil and grated garlic and cook until fragrant.
- Sauté the meat and 2 slices of pineapple. Adjust the cooking time to your liking. My family prefers medium-rare steaks.
- You're all done! Serve with sliced pineapples and wasabi. Here, I also made some mushroom salad.
- Here's the garlic I used to simplify things a bit. The key to this recipe is to use tons of garlic.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Tender Beef Steak with Inexpensive Meat which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!