Are you looking for recipe inspiration Syrian Rice Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Syrian Rice Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Syrian Rice Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Syrian Rice Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Syrian Rice Pudding adalah 4 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Syrian Rice Pudding estimated approx Preparation time-10 mins, Cooking time-1 h20 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Syrian Rice Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Syrian Rice Pudding use 6 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#week5of5rnSyrian Rice Pudding is an unique dish giving a distinctive flavour of Rose Water and use of cornstarch gives a lovely texture. Enjoy as a dessert
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Syrian Rice Pudding:
- 1 cup small grain rice
- 3 cups milk
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 1 Tbsp RoswWater
- 1/4 cup sugar or as per taste
- as required Chopped almonds & pistachios to garnish
Steps to make Syrian Rice Pudding
- In a bowl add rice to 1 cup water and put in heat in low flame with a cover for 10 mins. The water should be absorbed more or less.
- Meanwhile in another bowl add milk, sugar and cornstarch, Rose water. Mix the sugar and cornstarch so well that there should be no lumps
- Mix the milk to the rice and bring it to heat in low flame. Stir constantly
- The rice should be completely cooked, thick in consistency. Set aside.
- Pour in serving bowl, refrigerate and garnish with chopped almonds & pistachios
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Syrian Rice Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!