Are you looking for recipe inspiration Sticky Date Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Sticky Date Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Sticky Date Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Sticky Date Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Sticky Date Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Sticky Date Pudding estimated approx 45 min total.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Sticky Date Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Sticky Date Pudding use 12 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Quick, self-saucing, sweet
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Sticky Date Pudding:
- 1 1/2 cup wholewheat flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/3 cup honey
- 100 g dates (pitted)
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon butter
Steps to make Sticky Date Pudding
- Preheat oven to 180’C.
- Lightly coat 4 ramekins with cooking spray and place in a pan filled with water. Alternatively use a small oven dish.
- Mix flour, cinnamon and salt in a bowl.
- Add water, honey and dates. Stir to combine.
- Pour mixture into the ramekins.
- Mix all ingredients for the sauce and stir until butter is melted.
- Pour sauce liquid carefully over the batter, use the back of a tablespoon. Don’t mix.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Rest for 10 minutes and serve hot with custard.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Sticky Date Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!