Are you looking for recipe inspiration Steamed coffee pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Steamed coffee pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Steamed coffee pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steamed coffee pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Steamed coffee pudding adalah 5-6 persons. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Steamed coffee pudding estimated approx 30-45 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Steamed coffee pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Steamed coffee pudding use 8 type of material and 19 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I'm a person who is coffee addicted I love coffee its taste, its smell, coffee chocolate, coffee ice cream in short want coffee in every sweet so I also make pudding with my love coffee 😉 hope you like it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Steamed coffee pudding:
- 3 eggs
- 1 tsp coffee powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup milk
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 6 Marie biscuit
- 3 oreo biscuit
- 1/4 tsp Yellow food colour
Steps to make Steamed coffee pudding
- First you have to collect all the ingredients.
- Pour milk in a pan
- Add egg in milk.
- Then add sugar.
- Then add coffee.
- Then add vanilla essence.
- Then add yellow food colour.
- Grind marie then add this powder in milk mixture.
- Beat all ingredients.
- Pour all the mixture in yr mold.
- Fill another pan with water (be careful that water level should be below your mold).
- Place stand in yr pan which is filled with water.
- Place yr mold filled with pudding mixture on the stand & cover it with lid
- Then also cover yr water filled pan with lid & cook it on a low flame.
- After 30-45 min check yr pudding with knife if the knife comes out clean (means no better or mixture stick on knife) so your pudding is ready.
- Take out your pudding (be careful at a time of taking out it must be hot) & then separate edges with knife.
- Dish out your pudding.
- Grind oreo biscuits & sprinkle oreo biscuit powder over your pudding.
- Now it's up to you either you want to eat hot or cold, if you like cold pudding let it cool down at room temperature then put it in fridge for 2 hr yr pudding is ready to eat.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Steamed coffee pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!