Are you looking for recipe inspiration STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack use 7 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Steamed caramel custard pudding is so easy to make and taste delicious. This pudding is one of the easy recipe to make.n#boiledsnack
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack:
- 5 Eggs
- 10 tablespoon Sugar (5 tablespoons for Caramel + 5 tablespoons for the pudding mixture)
- 500 ml full cream milk
- 1 tablespoon Vanilla Custard Powder
- 2 tablespoon milk powder
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Essence
- 1 teaspoon cardamom powder
Steps to make STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack
- Have your ingredients ready.
- Take sugar in a pan. Heat till sugar is melted. Cook till it gets caramel. Pour it in individual ramekins and set aside.
- Add water to a large pot and bring to boil. The water should be to a level where your ramekins will be mid-way between 1/2 and 3/4 its height because we will be cooking our pudding in this water through steam.
- In a blender, put all the ingredients and blend until well combined.
- Sieve the mixer and pour over caramelized sugar in the ramekins and cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the ramekins in the pot of boiling water and cover the pot with a lid. Let it steam for approximately 40-45 minutes or until done. You can always test with a knife if its done.
- Remove from heat and refrigerate for 3 hours.
- Once cooled, flip over onto the serving platter, decorate as you wish or leave plain.
- Serve chillednnENJOY 🌹
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make STEAMED CARAMEL PUDDING #boiledsnack which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!