Are you looking for recipe inspiration Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs estimated approx 60 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs use 14 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Passed down from my Grandma, to my Mom, and to me. 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs:
- 1 lb stew meat
- 1 large green pepper
- 1 large onion
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 can pineapple slices
- 3/4 cup worshershire sauce
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tbsp black pepper
- 1 tbsp salt
- Other necessary items
- 1 packages scewers
Steps to make Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs
- Mix all Marinade ingredients into a large bowl.
- Add stew meat into marinade and mix well, place in fridge and let marinate for 3-4 hours.
- Cut onion into quarters so they are big enough to stay on scewers.
- Cut up the green and red peppers into bite size pieces (large enough to stay on sqewers.
- Drain the juice from the pineapple slices and cut them into thirds so they are large enough to stay on the sqewers.
- After your meat is done marinating put meat, peppers, onions, and pineapple on the sqewers. I like to make a pattern on mine and place the peppers and onions by the meat to add more flavor to tbe meat.
- You can cook these on the grill or in the oven. If the pieces pf stew meat are rather large they will need to cook longer. Try 30 minutes at first (grill or oven) and check fruits and veggiea to see if they are cooked and check the stew meat to see if it's cooked all of the way.
- NOTE: Oven should be set at 400°
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Steak Stew Meat Shish Kabobs which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!