Are you looking for recipe inspiration Stale Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Stale Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Stale Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Stale Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Stale Bread Pudding adalah 2-4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Stale Bread Pudding estimated approx 60 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Stale Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Stale Bread Pudding use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#cookeverypartn#worldfooddayn#cookpadconsciouscookn#cookpadpakistannKnock knock:::nIam sitting alone in fridge 😒😒nThe top and last slice of bread is usually leftover in my home like many others and sometimes new bread comes and old ones goes back in dark shadows.usually I toss them a little and made bread crumbs.this time I try to raise the bar and turn these stale bread slices into yummilicious Pudding nWhere fresh bread tends to fall apart,stale bread holds its shape more batter when soaked simply in mixture of milk,egg,sugar. Result is amazing😋😋8
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Stale Bread Pudding:
- 2-3 stale bread slices
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup suga (to taste)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon powder
- 2-3 tbsp Chopped nuts of choice
- Confectioners sugar (optional)
- Red cherries or any fresh fruit (optional)
Steps to make Stale Bread Pudding
- Take out the bread and chop it in bite sizes chunks.add them in bowl and pour milk over,press with spoon to let them soak in it.
- Add sugar,melted butter and eggs,cinnamon powder in bowl and mix well.
- I used almonds,peccans,pistachionMacademia nuts,pumpkin seeds, black raisins to add in the batter. Grease a tubepan lightly and pour batter in it
- Preheat the oven to 180°c.place the pan in oven at 180°c for about 25-30 min.check it aftr 25 min,if the pudding lefts sides than its ready.take out from oven.let it cool down a bit,then take out from pan
- Dust with some confectioners sugar.add any fresh fruit of your choice and enjoy a healthy delight by avoiding any food waste.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Stale Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!