Are you looking for recipe inspiration Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice estimated approx 45 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice use 11 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Sweet and savory and spicy! n :hungry
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice:
- 1 packages Brown Rice
- 1 packages Sausages
- 1 can Pineapple in Juice
- 1 medium Red Onion
- 1 pinch Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 packages Brussel Sprouts
- 1 head Garlic
- 3 tbsp Corn Starch
- 1 dash Garlic Salt
- 3 tsp Oil
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
Steps to make Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice
- Start Rice in a pot or Rice Cooker (I sometimes add a drizzle of pineapple juice in – but not too much or the sugars will burn) according to package directions.
- In a large skillet pour a few tablespoons of oil. Add red pepper flakes to taste – I add about a full teaspoon. Add garlic salt to taste – this depends how salty the keilbasa is that you are using. Turn the stove on low and allow the oil to warm.
- Chop your keilbasa or polish sausage or whatever meat you are using into bite sized pieces (again we love Adelle chicken sausages like sundried tomatoe and artichoke heart). Add it to the oil and turn up the heat. Add a bag of frozen brussel sprouts or halved fresh brussel sprouts once your sausage has browned.
- Once the brussel sprouts are also browned, add a chopped onion and some rough chopped garlic and turn the heat down. When your onions are just getting soft, add most of the juice from the can of pineapple and about 1/4 c of brown sugar or substitute. Allow this mixture to simmer for about 20 minutes. Stir every once in a while to prevent the sugar from burning.
- Mix some corn starch in a little (1/2 cup or so) bowl of water and mix well then stir into the mixture in the pan and stir well. This will thicken the sauce. Add in the pineapple pieces and cook an additional 5-10 minutes. Serve over your yummy rice! Sweet, spicy and savory. And cheap!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Spicy Sweet Sausage Skillet w Rice which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!