Are you looking for recipe inspiration Shahi Tukda Bread pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Shahi Tukda Bread pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Shahi Tukda Bread pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Shahi Tukda Bread pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Shahi Tukda Bread pudding adalah 4 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Shahi Tukda Bread pudding estimated approx 30 min.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Shahi Tukda Bread pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Shahi Tukda Bread pudding use 9 type of material and 4 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Shahi Tukda Bread pudding:
- 8 bread slices
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 ml water
- as needed oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 pinch powder cardamom
- handful mix dry fruits (cashews and pistachios, almonds)
- For garnishing
- pinch Saffron Strands
Steps to make Shahi Tukda Bread pudding
- Step 1- Take a pan, boil the milk in medium flame until the milk is reduced to about 1/4th of it's original quantity. Do not forget to stir continuously, once the milk is reduced, add cardamom powder, and sugar and mix well. Continue to heat it by stirring continuously for 5 more minutes. Once done, remove the pan from the flame and your rabri is ready. Keep aside and make it cool.
- Step 2- Take a pan and add water and sugar to make a sugar syrup. Once the sugar dissolves add the saffron. Let it boil till the syrup achieves 2 string consistency.Turn off the gas.
- Step 3- Take the bread slices and cut their sides and slice it as two triangles. Then, heat ghee in a pan and shallow fry the bread until they are crisp and golden brown on each side. Once the bread slices are fried, soak each slice in the remaining sugar syrup for about a minute.
- Step 4 -Pour the prepared rabri over the bread slices and garnish with the chopped nuts.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Shahi Tukda Bread pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!