Are you looking for recipe inspiration Saffron Pudding(Phirni) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Saffron Pudding(Phirni) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Saffron Pudding(Phirni), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Saffron Pudding(Phirni) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Saffron Pudding(Phirni) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Saffron Pudding(Phirni) use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Saffron Pudding(Phirni):
- 2 litre milk
- 1 cup rice powder
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tsp saffron soak in hot milk
- 4 tsp chopped pistachios
- 2 tsp chopped almonds
Steps to make Saffron Pudding(Phirni)
- Take a vessel then put milk boil then add sugar,saffronmilk, chop almonds mix and boil.
- Take a bowl put rice flour add cold water mix make a lump free slurry.Then slurry add in boiled milk and immediately mix in milk and cook for thick consistency.
- Then cool. After cool add half quantity of chop pistachios mix.
- After room temperature then add honey mix.
- Serve chilled Saffron Firni.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Saffron Pudding(Phirni) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!