Are you looking for recipe inspiration Saffron Bread Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Saffron Bread Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Saffron Bread Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Saffron Bread Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Saffron Bread Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Saffron Bread Pudding use 9 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#spiceweek7rn#saffronrnWhatever the occasion, this is the most loveable dessert savoring each and every bite. I also love to make this when entertaining at home because it can be take short time to prepared and freeze so well. It really a soul satisfying and best for any sweet moments.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Saffron Bread Pudding:
- 500 ml full fat milk
- 6 white bread slice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup milk powder
- 2 tbsp vanilla custard powder
- 1/4 cup mawa/khoya
- Few strain of saffron
- 2 tsp desi ghee
- 2 tbsp Chopped almonds and pistachios
Steps to make Saffron Bread Pudding
- Take 1 tbsp Lukewarm milk add saffron threads and soaked for ten minutes. In another bowl take 3 tbsp milk add custard powder and mix well. keep aside.
- Now take a white bread slice. remove the edges and cut them into four pieces. take a pan add ghee and roast all the bread pieces from both sides until they turn golden brown and crisp.
- In a kadhai add milk and bring it to a boil on a high flame. turn the flame medium boil it again for 2-3 minutes. then add milk powder and mix well. then add custard powder and mix immediately that there have no lumps in the milk. stir continuously.
- Now add sugar and mix when sugar is dissolved in milk, add saffron milk. mawa and some chopped almonds. cook for 5 minutes then turn off the flame. let it slightly cool.
- Now take a serving dish and first assemble the roasted bread slices in the dish. then pour the milk mixture on it. then again assemble the bread slices and pour the milk repeat the same process the third time again.
- After completing the third layer sprinkle chopped almonds and pistachios. put the dish into the refrigerator for 1/2 hour to 1 hour. Serve chilled.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Saffron Bread Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!