Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rosy curd pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rosy curd pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rosy curd pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rosy curd pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Rosy curd pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rosy curd pudding estimated approx 35-40 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rosy curd pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rosy curd pudding use 7 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Do you remember your mom giving you curd with shakkar before you stepped out for an exam or for an important event? Eating sweet curd before going out for important work, is considered to be very auspicious. Thick, creamy delicious curd is also considered to be very healthy. It improves our immunity and gives us energy instantly. During our fasts, this humble curd gives us the strength to keep going for the whole day. Here I am sharing the same sweet curd but with my twist which is not only beautiful but so delectable to taste.Do not miss this recipe !! #sangitakalra #boxweek18
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rosy curd pudding:
- 2 cups Thick curd
- 1 cup Milkmaid
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3 tbsp cornflour
- 3 tbsp roohafza
- Pinch red colour(optional)
- Some pistachio and pomegranate seeds for garnishing
Steps to make Rosy curd pudding
- In a big bowl add thick curd, beat till smooth. Add in milkmaid, cornflour,roohafza, and mix till you get a very smooth creamy texture. Add in milk and whisk nicely.
- Now add in a pinch of red color, this will enhance its color. Grease a big tin or bowl nicely and pour this pudding. Steam it in a steamer or in a Kadai. For that put some water in a big Kadai heat it. Put a stand in it. Cover the pudding nicely sealed with foil. And keep it on that stand inside the kadhai.
- Cover it with the lid and steam it on a medium flame for thirty-five to forty minutes check by inserting a toothpick. If it comes out smooth it's done. Cool it to room temperature. And then refrigerate for two hrs to set it firmly. Demould it, garnish it with chopped pista and pomegranate seeds. Enjoy this chilled exotic pudding to beat the piercing heat!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rosy curd pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!