Are you looking for recipe inspiration Rajbhog pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Rajbhog pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Rajbhog pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Rajbhog pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Rajbhog pudding estimated approx 30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Rajbhog pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Rajbhog pudding use 7 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Easy to made quick party dessert hastag#ingredientnWeek-1 milk🥛
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Rajbhog pudding:
- 10,12 rusk or toast
- 3 cup milk
- 1 cup sugar syrup
- as needed Dry nuts, cherry for garnish
- 2 tbsp Custard powder or cornflour which you want
- As needed Chocolate biscuit or grated chocolate for decoration
- 3,4 tbsp sugar
Steps to make Rajbhog pudding
- Take two cup milk in a pan,and boil this
- Take1 cup cold milk add cornflower or custard powder which you want, in milk.
- Add this milk in boiling milk,add sugar also thick this mixture.in powering consistency.cool it
- In a tray assemble rusk,then pour sugar syrup,then pour milk mixture garnish with chopped nuts, cherry and grated chocolate
- Cool it in refrigerator and serve this quick easy to made dessert it's too yummy
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Rajbhog pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!