Are you looking for recipe inspiration Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding adalah 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding use 5 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Can add sugar at the last minute,can taste coconut with the Chia Seed Pudding with the use of Shop bought macaroons.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding:
- 500 g Greek Yoghurt
- 250 ml Pasteurized Milk
- 80 g Chia Seeds
- 4 tbsp. Demerara Sugar or Granulated Sugar
- 6 macaroons in a Pack (optional)
Steps to make Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding
- Place Yoghurt in a large enough Plastic square container with Lid,add the milk,then add the Chia Seeds,mix with a Dessert Spoon and then click the Lid on – refrigerate for a day or two.
- Divide into 2 Dessert Bowls,add 2 tablespoons of Demerara Brown Crystal Sugar too One bowl and 2 tablespoons too another bowl – on top of the Chia Seed Pudding.
- Maybe serve 2 or 3 macaroons with each Dessert Bowl of Chia Seeds' Pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Plain unsugared Chia Seed Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!