Are you looking for recipe inspiration My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch), starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I like using orange juice more than syrup, so I used it in a fruit salad with home-grown raspberries. It's a great dessert. Serve it when guests come by!nnIf you are using freshly-squeezed orange juice, use the juice from 1 orange.nIf you use frozen raspberries and strawberries, bring them to room temperature first so that the condensation doesn't come out into the salad. Recipe by Brandy
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch):
- 100 ml Orange juice/fresh squeezed orange juice
- 20 Raspberries/strawberries (frozen is okay)
- 1 small Banana
- 2 Apricot/loquat/peach, etc
- 1 European pear/apple/Japanese pear
- 2 tbsp Rum or Cointreau, to taste
- 1 Heavy cream or yogurt to taste
- Spiced Version
- 1 tsp Christmas spice mix
- 1 tbsp Coconut flakes with pineapples
Steps to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch)
- Mix the orange juice with the cut up fruit and it's done. Add liqueur and heavy cream to taste.
- It's also delicious with grapes, watermelon, melon, and other seasonal fruits.
- This time I added watermelon.
- Try stuffing the fruit into a half of a scooped-out melon. If you cut the bottom of the melon a bit, it will stand firmly.
- For a Christmas version, add rum, Christmas spice, and coconut flakes. This time, I used pineapple, pomegranate, oranges, and bananas.
- I used 2 tablespoons of rum and 1 teaspoon of Christmas spice.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make My Fruit Salad (Fruit Punch) which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!