Are you looking for recipe inspiration Milky Nutty Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Milky Nutty Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Milky Nutty Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Milky Nutty Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Milky Nutty Pudding adalah 5 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Milky Nutty Pudding estimated approx 10-12 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Milky Nutty Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Milky Nutty Pudding use 6 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#cookpadindia nThis is a very healthy and a lovely Pudding recipe for everyone. What makes it interesting is that there are loads of chopped Nuts added to it. It thus becomes apparent that it will be loved by one and all, especially the children. Plus it's made quite easily too. Just a few ingredients and you are ready to go. A simple yet tasty aftermeal Dessert without which any meal is incomplete for us Indians. And what better way to compliment it than making this nutritious Pudding.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Milky Nutty Pudding:
- 1 litre Full fat Milk
- 3 tbsp Almonds slivered
- 3 tbsp Cashewnuts slivered
- 2 tbsp Pistachios chopped
- 2 tsp Agar-agar powder
- 1/4 cup Sugar
Steps to make Milky Nutty Pudding
- Bring Milk to a rolling boil on a high heat at first. Then simmer it on a low heat until the Agar-agar powder melts and is ready to be used.
- Meanwhile add Agar-agar powder to a small bowl and mix it well. Keep it ready for use. As soon as the Milk simmers for more than 10 minutes, stir in this Agar-agar mix in it. Cook for 2 more minutes. Add chopped Nuts now. Mix well and pour in a glass dish.
- Cover and keep aside until completely set. Or wait until it cools down a bit and then refrigerate until set. Cut into desired shapes and serve chilled. Enjoy!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Milky Nutty Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!