Are you looking for recipe inspiration Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken use 15 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Still cooking, smelling great!
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken:
- 1 lb Chicken breast or thighs
- 1 can Coconut milk
- 4 Green onions
- 1 tsp Ginger
- 1 tsp Turmeric
- 1/4 tsp Dried red pepper flakes
- 1 tbsp Lime juice
- 1 tbsp Soy sauce
- 1/3 cup Fresh cilantro
- 8 oz Baby portobello mushrooms
- 8 oz Pineapple chunks
- 2 tbsp Cornstarch
- 2 tbsp Water
- 2 cup Cook rice
- 1/2 cup Chopped peanuts (optional)
Steps to make Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken
- Combine first 10 ingredients in a crockpot. Cook on low 4 hours or until chicken done.
- Combine water and cornstarch, then add to chicken mixture. Then add pineapple chunks (include juice in using canned fruit). Cook 15 mins on high.
- Serve over rice. Top with nuts (optional).
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Melissa's Crockpot Thai Chicken which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!