Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango pudding adalah 3to4people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango pudding estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango pudding use 5 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#New n1st time i tried pudding that too of mango. My husband really loves it. Truly say ,I didn't expect the taste it has . The taste amazed my husband. It's unique for me as I cooked first time and loved by my husband.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango pudding:
- 100 ml milk
- 2 tablespoon cornflour
- 1 cardamom
- 2 ripe mango
- 4 tablespoon sugar
Steps to make Mango pudding
- Boil the milk for 10 minutes. Mix cardamom powder and the sugar into it. Put it for another 3 minutes to boil.
- Grind the pulp of mango and pour into the boiled milk. Keep stirring till the mango pulp mix with milk properly.
- Now mix the cornflour with water separately and pour into the boiled milk. Stir it until it become thick and slightly changes it's colour.
- Take this out into a bowl pre coated with butter or ghee on the bowl surface and let it remain on room temperature for 30 minutes. Further fridge it for an hour.
- Your mango pudding is ready to be served. Platting can be done with almond and other dry fruits.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!