Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding estimated approx 3-4 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding use 12 type of material and 10 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#Rakhirn#dessertrn rnA popular cold mango dessert recipe prepperd during summer season or mango season it was basically introduced by British to India. However it hugely popular in South East Asian countries too . It is typically prepared from agar -agar or gelatin with mango puree, cream and sugar for sweet taste.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding:
- For mango layer:-
- 1 tsp agar -agar / china grass
- 2 tbsp hit water
- 2 cup mango puree
- For cream layer:-
- 1 cup full cream milk
- 1 tsp agar-agar
- 1/2 cup sugar powder
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Pinch salt
- 1 cup cream
- 1 tbsp cream for garnish (optional)
Steps to make Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl take 1 tsp of agar-agar / gelatin and add 2 tbsp hot water.rnmix well and dissolve agar-agar completely.rnfurther add 2 cups of mango puree.rnmix well making sure the pulp gets mixed up with agar -agar uniformly
- Furthermore, place the serving glass in a bowl so that it gets tilted slightly
- Pour in prepared mango mixture till it reaches the rim now refrigerator it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely
- After 2 hours, make sure to check the mango has set completely now prepare cream layer by heating up milk
- Add in 1 tsp agar-agar and whisk well cook the milk on medium low heat till it steams(do not boil) further add 1 cup powdered sugar,1 tsp vanilla essence and pinch of salt.
- Whisk and dissolve the sugar completely
- Let the milk cool for 10 minutes before pouring to the glass. Pour the milk into glass
- Refrigerate it for 2 hours or overnight, till it sets completely
- Finally, garnish with few chopped mangoes (optional) and mint leaves
- Enjoy mango panna cotta/ mango pudding
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango panna cotta/ mango – vanilla pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!