Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango custard pudding with Roohafja ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango custard pudding with Roohafja What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango custard pudding with Roohafja, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango custard pudding with Roohafja delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango custard pudding with Roohafja adalah 2people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango custard pudding with Roohafja estimated approx 25mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango custard pudding with Roohafja home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango custard pudding with Roohafja use 6 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#king (This pudding taste is so rich you get the custard flavour coming through it and it has lots of mango flavour in it i love the bite of fresh mangoes which covers the top as well)n#hotn#mithai
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango custard pudding with Roohafja:
- Half ltr full cream milk
- 1 big size mango
- 1 tsp Venilla essence
- Custard powder 1and half spoon
- 6 big spoon sugar
Steps to make Mango custard pudding with Roohafja
- Take a mango Peel it remove the seed blend the pulp in blender put the mango puree in a bowl
- Put a pan on gas on medium flame put the warm milk in pan in a small bowl make a custard powder smooth batter do not make any lumps
- Add mango puree sugar custard batter and vanilla in the pan. Put a spoon in the pan to check it after 5to 6mins pudding become thick to try to make no lumps in it
- Switch off the gas put it in the freezer for 1 hr
- After 1 hr serve it in a serving bowl, garnish it with roohafza and some chopped pieces of mango
- Your mango custard pudding is ready to eat enjoy
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango custard pudding with Roohafja which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!