Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango custard pudding adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango custard pudding estimated approx 1/2hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango custard pudding use 4 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango custard pudding:
- 2 Mangoes
- 2 tsp Custard powder
- 1/2 liter Milk
- 4 tsp Sugar
Steps to make Mango custard pudding
- Take two mangoes, wash it and chop it. Then add the peices in a blender and blend it well to a paste.
- Take a pan, add milk to boil, when it comes to boils, take 2 tsp cold milk in a small bowl, add custard powder, make the paste of it without a lump. Add with boiled milk and mix it well.
- Keep aside for it to cool dawn.
- At the time of serving, take two glasses of your choice, take both batters and pour it in the glass one by one in 4 or 5 layers up to class full.
- Take small pieces of mango and cherry to decorate the glass. Mango custard pudding is ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!