Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 adalah 2 person. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 use 10 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#mangomasti nIt's very delicious combo of mango custard and mango puree with a touch of biscuits… lovely dessert…
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭:
- 1 mango
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tbs sugar or to taste
- 2 tbs mango custard powder
- 1 Marie biscuit packet
- 1 tsp melted butter
- Few mango chunks
- Few nuts
- leaves Few mint
Steps to make Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭
- In a bowl add 1/4 cup milk and custard powder and mix well…
- Now in a pan add 1 cup milk… now add sugar and bring it to boil…now add custard mixture in milk slightly and mix well…now cook until it becomes thick… now custard is ready…refrigerate for half an hour and let it cool…
- Now take biscuit… add in grinder and grind it coarsely..mix it with butter…
- Now take mango…peel off and cut into cubes… now add in blender and blend until smooth purree is ready…
- Now take dessert glass add a layer of biscuits… and add 2nd layer of custard… now add third layer of mamgo purree… Repeat the process…
- Now decor with nuts, mango chunks and mint leaves…
- Mango custard pudding is ready… chilled in refrigerate and then serve… yummy mango dessert is ready…yummmm
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mango custard pudding 🥭🥭 which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!