Are you looking for recipe inspiration Makhana and oats tri colour pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Makhana and oats tri colour pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Makhana and oats tri colour pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Makhana and oats tri colour pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Makhana and oats tri colour pudding adalah 8 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Makhana and oats tri colour pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Makhana and oats tri colour pudding use 10 type of material and 18 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#NEWrnrnNew innovation with healthy ingredients made Makhana and oats pudding with richness of cream milk and nuts.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Makhana and oats tri colour pudding:
- 1 cup plain oats (Roasted and powder)
- 2 cup Makhana/fox nut (Roasted and powder)
- 1 litre Milk
- 1/2 cup cream
- 1/2 cup chopped mix nuts (almond,cashewsnut and pistachios)
- 1 tsp cardamom powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 10 kesar ( saffron strand) leaves soaked
- as needed milk
- 3 tbsp beetroot Juice
Steps to make Makhana and oats tri colour pudding
- Take kadai add plain oats and dry roast it for 5 to 7 minutes.
- Now churn in mixer jar to make a powder.
- Now dry roast Makhana also and make a fine powder.
- Take a wok add milk and let it boil in medium flame stir continuously.
- After 15 minutes of boil milk reduces a little.
- Now add sugar to it and give a mix.
- Now add oats and Makhana powder and mix all together without forming lump.
- Cook it for again 5 to 10 minutes.
- Now add chopped nuts and cardamom powder.
- Lastly add cream and mix all together for a minute.
- Now switch the flame off.
- Divide pudding in three equal portion.
- Add beetroot juice in 1st portion (became pink)
- Add kesar milk in 2nd portion (became yellow)
- And keep 3rd portion as it is.
- Now arrange as your choice.
- Garnish with chopped nuts and Makhana sugar art.
- Serve chilled for batter taste.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Makhana and oats tri colour pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!