Are you looking for recipe inspiration Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding adalah 5-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding estimated approx 20 mins prep;25 mins cooking.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding use 11 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Lockdown has meant lots of recipes that use up exisiting ingredients and ones that we have to hand most of the time. Other than the cream in this recipe, we had all the ingredients necessary and some white bread that needed using… So, bread and butter pudding it is!!nn#MyCookbook
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding:
- 7 slices thick sliced white bread, crusts removed
- butter for spreading
- 100 g dark chocolate – we used bournville dark orange chocolate to compliment the orange zest
- zest 1 orange (optional)
- 3 large eggs and 1 extra large egg yolk
- 50 g caster sugar
- 120 ml double cream
- 1 sp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 300 ml milk – we used whole for a creamy custard but you could use semi
- 2 tbsp light brown soft sugar
Steps to make Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding
- First, cut the crusts off the bread (save for breadcrumbs and freeze). Cut the slices in half (into triangles)
- Butter the bread on one side
- FInely chop the chocolate into small chunks
- Grease a baking dish with a little butter and start to layer the bread. After the first layer, sprinkle over half of the chocolate chunks.
- Layer the rest of the bread on top and sprinkle with the remaining the chocolate chunks
- In a large jug, add the eggs and egg yolk, cream, sugar, vanilla, orange zest and cinnamon. Whisk with a fork or hand whisk until gently combined
- Now add the milk and whisk again
- Pour over the bread, making sure that all of it is covered.
- Leave the mixture to soak into the bread for 15 minutes
- Sprinkle the brown sugar over the top evenly.
- Cook in a preheated oven on 180˚ c (160˚c fan oven) for 30 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and serve with icecream or a litle cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Mae's Bread and Butter Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!