Are you looking for recipe inspiration Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles estimated approx 2 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles use 21 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Eggs noodles serve with seasonal and flavorful roasted pork 🙂
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles:
- 1 kg pork
- 5 head onion halves
- 1 carrots,chopped to bite size
- 100 grams pineapple sliced
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp soya sauce
- 100 grams pineapple juice
- 1 kg eggs noodles
- 1 bunch spring onion and cilatro or coriander to garnish
- 1 tsp blacker pepper
- 3 clove garlic
- 1 liter water,may not use all,only to boil pork until tender on low heat
- 3 tbsp honey
- crispy garlic
- 1/2 cup vegetables oil
- 1 optional pork belly,tiny sliced
- 300 grams garlic,minced
Steps to make Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles
- First you make crispy garlic ,by fry on low heat in pan until crispy,or optional in Thai way ,we use tiny pork belly to fry until got some oil then add garlic,and trick to add little salt to make garlic more crispy..and be careful you have to turn heat off when it light brown ,otherwise garlic will get burn and bitter
- Now in boiling pot(choose the one that suit 1 kilograms of pork,as i need sauce to cover all pork ) ,transfer oil from pan to fry crush garlic and black pepper on medium heat,add onion,carrots ,pork,stir to not let it burn,until get good fragrance,pork no longer pink
- Mix all sauce ingredients,wisk well,pour over pork,add some water incase sauce still not cover all pork,cover lid,lower heat,stir occational ,this will take approximately 2 hours on stove top ,until pork is tender
- To prepare eggs noodle,boiling water first,then you will see there are lots of flour coat on noodles,so wash it first in water
- Bring to boil in hot water about 40 seconds,you will see noodle will look shinny,remove from heat ,then shock in iced cold water,and drain well
- To serve ,individual bowl for one person,base the bowl with some vegetables,in small mixing bowl take about 100 grams of noodles mix in crispy garlic,stir with folk to protect it from sticky,top noodles on vegeatbles,,add roasted pork on side,top with crispy garlic,garnish with chopped spring onion,cilantro,coriander
- Serve side with skiced of lime,chili flake for extra flavor,this may take lots of steps,but once you try ,its so nice and easy..its serve as dry noodles,so mainly the taste came from roasted pork 🙂 in picture i use green eggs noodle ..they have 2 color here in store ,this green is mix with vegetables 🙂
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Kanya's Roasted Pork Noodles which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!