Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hoisin Grilled Salmon ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hoisin Grilled Salmon What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hoisin Grilled Salmon, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hoisin Grilled Salmon delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hoisin Grilled Salmon home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hoisin Grilled Salmon use 8 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Simple and quick way to dress up salmon with an Asian flair.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hoisin Grilled Salmon:
- 4 medium Salmon filets, approximately 6 ounces each (could do 6 portions with the marinade)
- 1/3 cup Hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp Soy sauce
- 3 tbsp Orange or pineapple juice
- 1 tsp Granulated garlic
- 2 tsp Ginger paste
- 1 tbsp Brown sugar or honey
- 1 pinch Red pepper flakes, optional
Steps to make Hoisin Grilled Salmon
- Mix all ingredients except salmon.
- Roll the salmon in marinade and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- Grill salmon and baste with any remaining marinade. My salmon took about 5 minutes per side. But cooking times will vary according to the thickness of the salmon.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hoisin Grilled Salmon which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!