Are you looking for recipe inspiration Healthy version of chocolate pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Healthy version of chocolate pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Healthy version of chocolate pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Healthy version of chocolate pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Healthy version of chocolate pudding adalah 4 serving. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Healthy version of chocolate pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Healthy version of chocolate pudding use 7 type of material and 15 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
If i say here i present a chocolate pudding that do not have Chocolate…shocked!!!???.. Well it's true.. This chocolate pudding is a healthy pudding that do not have chocolate, cream and yet too tasty…best part is it involves simple and less ingredients.. Not only children even adults will love this..Please try this dessert.. #week5of5
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Healthy version of chocolate pudding:
- 1.5 cup milk
- 1 tbsp cornflour
- 1.5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 tsp sugar
- 2 tsp butter
- Finely chopped pista (optional)
Steps to make Healthy version of chocolate pudding
- Take one cup of milk and add sugar in it.
- Let it come to boil.
- Divide half cup of milk in two parts.
- In one part add cornflour and mix well so that no lumps are there.
- In other part mix cocoa powder and mix well so that no lumps are there.
- Add both the mixtures in the boiling milk and from this stage ot os require to keep stiring continuosly on low flame.
- You will see it becoming thick.
- Keep stiring until it becomes thick. (Texture will be when you are preparing Chocolate ganache and before cool down it is not much flowy and not very thick)
- Taste a little and if you feel sugar is less you can add sugar and mix.
- Add butter and mix well and switch off the flame.
- Allow it to cool down
- Pour into shot glasses and garnish it with finely chopped pista.
- Keep it in the fridge overnight for proper cooling and setting.
- Enjoy this chilled very next day.
- You can prepare in the morning and enjoy at night the same day.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Healthy version of chocolate pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!