Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo adalah 6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo use 21 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This is an easy dish that's got some interesting flavor combinations. To me, the corn pico makes it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo:
- 6 Flour or Corn Tortillas
- 2 cup Shredded Romaine Lettuce
- 1/2 cup Cotija Cheese
- Chicken & Marinade
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 12 oz Sliced Fresh Pineapple
- 1 Lime
- 1 1/2 tbsp Fish Sauce
- 1/4 cup Soy Sauce
- 2 clove Garlic
- 1 tbsp Minced Chiptoles in Adobo
- 1/4 cup Water
- Corn Pico de Gallo
- 16 oz Frozen Corn
- 1 tbsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 Minced Serrano Chili Pepper
- 3 Diced Roma Tomatoes
- 1/4 Diced White Onion
- 1 dash Ground Black Pepper
- 3 dash Salt
- 1 Lime
Steps to make Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo
- To a blender, add pineapple, fish sauce, soy sauce, garlic, chipotles, and water. Add the zest and the juice of the whole lime. Blend until all ingredients are liquified.
- Place chicken breasts in a Ziploc bag and pour marinade in with them. Squeeze out air, seal, and refrigerate at least 10-12 hours.
- Meanwhile, preheat broiler to high.
- In a mixing bowl, mix corn, 1 dash of salt, and extra virgin olive oil. Toss to coat, then transfer to a baking sheet and spread out kernels. Place under broiler 5 minutes or until kernels have just started to blacken/char.
- Return charred corn to mixing bowl. Add the serrano, tomatoes, and onion to bowl. Add 2 dashes of salt, pepper, and juice of whole lime. Stir until mixed and refrigerate until ready to use. NOTE: Serranos are about twice as hot as a jalapeno. You may want to remove all or some of the seats to control the heat.
- Remove the chicken from the refrigerator and cook on grill to your liking. After cooked, chop chicken into bite-size pieces.
- Build tacos in each tortilla with a layer of chicken, followed by shredded romaine lettuce, corn pico de gallo, and cotija cheese.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hawaiian Chicken Tacos w/Corn Pico de Gallo which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!