Are you looking for recipe inspiration Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread adalah 8 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread use 9 type of material and 7 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Paniolo in Hawaiian means “cowboy.” My friend in Maui made me paniolo cornbread, and it was so good, I asked for the recipe immediately. I slightly simplified it and converted the measurement into grams so it can also be made easily in Japan.nnIf you are using thick coconut cream, use 240 ml coconut milk and 60 ml water. If you can't get crushed pineapple, while it may be a bit troublesome, finely chop up fresh pineapple instead. Adjust the baking time according to your oven (1 cup is equal to 240 ml). Recipe by ALOHA
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread:
- 90 grams Yellow cornmeal
- 210 grams Plain flour
- 130 grams Sugar
- 1 tbsp Baking powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 large Egg
- 110 grams Butter
- 300 ml Coconut milk
- 8 oz can Crushed pineapple
Steps to make Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread
- Preheat the oven to 180℃ (350°F). Coat the pan with a thin layer of oil. Sift the flour and baking powder together.
- In a medium bowl, combine the cornmeal, sugar, salt, sifted flour and baking powder, and mix.
- Lightly beat the eggs in a separate bowl. Add the melted butter and coconut milk and whisk.
- Add the mixture from Step 3 into the bowl from Step 2, and keep mixing with a whisk until combined.
- Add the pineapples and mix again. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 25 minutes in a 180℃ (350°F) oven until golden brown.
- When it is done baking, take it out and let it cool for at least 30 minutes. Cut into desired sizes.
- In Hawaii, they serve this with loads of butter and honey. You can also serve it as is — it's like a cake and is very tasty ♪
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Hawaiian ☆ Paniolo Cornbread which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!