Are you looking for recipe inspiration Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin adalah 6 to 8 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin estimated approx 20 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin use 5 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#MANGOMASTI it's the delicious dessert ever very yummy and easy to make must try recipe enjoy the Mango enjoy the Summer season !
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin:
- 1 cup or 250 ml mango puree
- 2 and half cups of milk
- 4 tbspn sugar
- 4 tbspn mango custard powder
- few Pistachio and diced mango for garnishing
Steps to make Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin
- First of all make mango puree simply cut the big sindhri mango into cubes and grind it,puree is ready
- Then in a pot add 2 cups of milk add 4 tbspn of sugar in it and bring it to boil
- In a separate cup take half cup of cold milk add 4 tbspn of custard powder mix it
- Then pour the custard powder mixture gradually in the boiled milk and stir continuously cook for 1 minute don't make it too thick turn the flame low
- Then after that in the end add mango puree in the milk and stir continuously fast mix it and turn off the flame consistency should be not very thick or not bhi thin
- Pour into the serving glasses or bowl and put in the refrigerator for 5 to 6 hours or until it becomes chilled and set
- When pudding become set garnish it with some mango cubes and pistachio which is optional and enjoy chilled pudding !
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Eggless Mango pudding without gelatin which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!