Are you looking for recipe inspiration Dates pudding with sticky sauce ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Dates pudding with sticky sauce What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Dates pudding with sticky sauce, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Dates pudding with sticky sauce delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Dates pudding with sticky sauce home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Dates pudding with sticky sauce use 13 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Dates pudding with sticky sauce:
- 1 cup chopped dates
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 tsp bicarbonate soda
- 2/3 cup flour
- 2 tbsp butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- For sauce
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 120 g butter
- 1/2 tin nestle cream
- 1/4 cup milk
Steps to make Dates pudding with sticky sauce
- Mix chopped dates, water and bicarbonate soda. Set aside
- In other bowl add flour and rub in butter
- In a bowl beat egg and sugar till creamy and add in flour and dates mixture beat it altogether
- Pour into a tin and bake at 180 for 15-20 min
- Sauce method:nPlace all the sauce ingredients in a saucepan and heat gently until the butter has melted. Bring it to boil stir continuously. Boil for 5-6 min until sauce thickens.
- Pour sauce over pudding. Enjoy!!!
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Dates pudding with sticky sauce which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!