Are you looking for recipe inspiration Creamy chocolate pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Creamy chocolate pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Creamy chocolate pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Creamy chocolate pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Creamy chocolate pudding adalah 3 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Creamy chocolate pudding estimated approx 20-30 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Creamy chocolate pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Creamy chocolate pudding use 9 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
I have cooked this for my two young sisters who's mood was to eat something chocolatey. So i thought of making chocolate pudding it's simple and needs few ingredients too and tastes awesome 😋😊
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Creamy chocolate pudding:
- 2 tbsp Coco powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 3 tbsp corn flour
- 1/2 cup sugar/ powdered sugar
- 2 cups milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup grated dark chocolate/ dairy milk
- 2 tsp malai/ fresh cream
- 3-4 grated kaju
Steps to make Creamy chocolate pudding
- For chocolate pudding. First take a pan add cocoa powder, sugar, cornflour, salt and then mix all the dry ingredients together. Then slowly add milk and mix it properly there should be no lumps in it.
- Then keep the pan on the stove and cook on medium flame. And mix it continuously so that there are no lumps. Cook it till it becomes thick once the pudding starts to thicken up add the malai or fresh cream or you can also use heavy cream and mix it properly then add dark chocolate or dairy milk and mix nicely so that there are no lumps.
- Once the chocolate is mixed nicely with pudding turn off the flame and add vanilla extract then mix it properly. Then remove it in a serving bowl and keep it in the fridge for 2-3 hours or till it sets completely. Once it sets top it with some kaju or chocolate or anything as per you like. Do like, share and comment down below how it turns out for you guys 👍😊😋 and also don't forget to follow me for more easy and amazing recipes😋😊
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Creamy chocolate pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!