Are you looking for recipe inspiration Couscous Custard Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Couscous Custard Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Couscous Custard Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Couscous Custard Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Couscous Custard Pudding adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Couscous Custard Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Couscous Custard Pudding use 10 type of material and 3 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My ‘Semolina Custard Pudding’ is super easy to make, and I much prefer Semolina Pudding to Rice Pudding. Today I made the same pudding using Couscous as I didn’t have Semolina. Couscous and Semolina are basically same thing and Couscous is often made from Semolina. The texture is coarser, but it was quite comforting.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Couscous Custard Pudding:
- 1 cup (250 ml) Milk
- 1 pinch Salt
- 1-2 tablespoons Sugar
- 1/3 cup Dry Couscous
- 2 tablespoons Sultanas *OR Raisins, Cranberries, Dried Fruit of your choice
- 50 ml Milk *OR Cream
- 10 g Butter
- 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract *optional
- 1 Egg Yolk
- Your Favourite Topping *e.g. Cinnamon, Nutmeg, ‘Milo’, Maple Syrup, etc
Steps to make Couscous Custard Pudding
- Heat 1 cup Milk, Salt and Sugar in a saucepan over medium low heat, stirring occasionally. When it is simmering, add Dry Couscous and Sultanas (OR Dried Fruit of your choice), stir well, and remove from heat. Cover with a lid and set aside for 10 minutes.
- Add 50ml Milk (OR Cream), Butter, Vanilla, and mix well. Then add Egg Yolk and mix well. Heat over low heat, stirring constantly, and bring to the simmer. Keep cooking for a few minutes or until thick and creamy.
- Sprinkle with your favourite topping and enjoy. Today I enjoyed with ground Cinnamon.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Couscous Custard Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!