Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coffee – Toffee Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coffee – Toffee Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coffee – Toffee Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coffee – Toffee Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coffee – Toffee Pudding adalah 10-15 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coffee – Toffee Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coffee – Toffee Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coffee – Toffee Pudding use 15 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#week5of5 #mybestrecipe #dessert #chocolate #biscuit rnThis dessert is truly a delight. Put a spoon in your mouth, close your eyes and enjoy the frothy texture of cream, spongy texture of biscuits and the moisture of toffee sauce – all in one ! It also bursts with 3 different flavours – sweetness of cream, very mild bitterness of coffee and the chocolaty flavour of toffee. So much to enjoy in just one spoon !
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coffee – Toffee Pudding:
- Toffee sauce
- 1 cup milk
- 1 heaped tbsp best quality cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 heaped tbsp corn flour / maida
- Coffee sauce
- 3 tsp coffee
- 1 cup water
- Whipped cream icing
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp chocolate sauce
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- Pudding base
- 160 gr Marie biscuits
- 1/2 tsp coffee
Steps to make Coffee – Toffee Pudding
- Boil milk and sugar together until sugar melts. Add cocoa powder and stir thoroughly till it's all combined well. Make cornflour slurry in water at room temperature. Add it in the sauce
- Stir until the sauce boils and thickens (the sauce will be thick enough to stick to the spoon. Remove from flame and cool it down thoroughly. It will thicken further as it cools. We are looking for thick pouring consistancy like batakavada batter.
- Combine 1 cup water and 3 tsp coffee. Boil till coffee melts. Let it cool completely.
- To whip cream, chill the bowl and the cream in freezer for 2 hours maximum. Take out the cream in the bowl and whip. Start with low speed gradually increasing as it thickens. Whip till it's slightly looser than stiff, but a bit thicker than soft. If you try to drop it from spoon, it should drop in the shape of a ball when you give a slight jerk. Add the chocolate sauce and cocoa powder and gently fold in to combine evenly.
- To assemble the pudding, grease the tray with ghee/butter. Take a biscuit at a time and wet it a bit in the coffee water. Place it in the tray. Make a layer of biscuit likewise. Pour toffee sauce over it and spread it evenly. Then spread whipped cream. Repeat layers in the same order.
- Sift some coffee powder over the top most layer of cream. I made a patter with spoon to give it some texture. Let it set for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator. In fact it tastes batter if you set it overnight. That way, the biscuits soaks up the coffee and chocolate flavours very well and they also puff a bit in size giving a batter taste.
- Tips: 1. Do not soak biscuits in coffee for too long or else they will get very soggy and will also taste bitter. 2. Whipping cream till the right consistency is very important. Soft cream will melt soon and will not hold the pudding well. Very stiff cream like for cake frosting will not spread well on pudding and will not blend well with the biscuits. 3.I prefer to use the whipping cream given in the pic below. It has never let me down. 4. Keep the layer of biscuits thicker than cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coffee – Toffee Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!