Are you looking for recipe inspiration Coconut Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Coconut Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Coconut Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Coconut Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Coconut Pudding adalah For 8 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Coconut Pudding estimated approx half an hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Coconut Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Coconut Pudding use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Coconut Pudding-It tastes yummy and takes very little time to prepare. It serves as a wonderful dessert and very healthy also.An ideal sweet dish in summer. It tastes like Rabri.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Coconut Pudding:
- 1 coconut, peel off the brown skin and grate it well
- 1/2ltr. full cream milk
- 1 cup fresh malai
- 2 piece bread mashed properly
- 8-10 green cardamom powder
- Few saffron flakes
- Few almonds and pistachios finely chopped
- 1 small katori sugar
Steps to make Coconut Pudding
- Heat kadai, add milk, boil it for five minutes add white grated coconut.
- Stir it continuously when you think that the milk has been reduced to half then add mashed bread, fresh malai, sugar and saffron.
- It will get thickened in five minutes, add green cardamom powder then spread it in a dish and garnish it with dry fruits.
- On cooling down, keep it in a fridge. Serve it chilled.
- It can last for a week in fridge, whenever you want to have you can.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Coconut Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!