Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Salami ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Salami What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Salami, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Salami delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Salami adalah 12 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Salami home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Salami use 8 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Came out better than I thought
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Salami:
- 12 oz Dark chocolate, chopped
- 1 cup Sweetened condensed milk
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 2 tbsp Orange Liqueur
- 1/2 cup Raisins
- 1/3 cup Hazelnuts, chopped and toasted
- 1/3 cup Walnuts, coarsely chopped
- 2 tbsp Candied fruit, coarsely chopped, such as apricots, pineapple, or mango
Steps to make Chocolate Salami
- Melt the chocolate with the condensed milk, butter, and liqueur in a double boiler over barley simmering water.
- Remove from heat, transfer to a large bowl and stir in the raisins, hazelnuts, walnuts, and candied fruit.
- Set aside to cool slightly.
- Transfer to a sheet of parchment paper and shape into a long log about 3 by 12 inches. Wrap the log in aluminum foil and freeze for 2 hours
- Remove the foil and paper and slice thinly, as though you were serving salami
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Salami which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!