Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Pudding adalah 3 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Pudding estimated approx Preparation time-15 mins, Cooking time-1h25 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pudding use 10 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
#WCDnPudding and Chocolate is a deadly combination. Both are my true love and here is a classic one.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pudding:
- 500 ml milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp cream
- 2 Tbsp cornstarch
- 2 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 4 Tbsp Dark chocolate
- Pinch salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp rice flour
- 1 white chocolate chopped to garnish
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding
- In a board cut the dark chocolate fine.
- In a bowl add sugar, cornstarch, rice flour, cocoa powder, salt and mix well.
- Add milk to it slowly and keep stirring
- Bring it to heat on a medium flame and keep stirring until it thickens
- Add chopped dark chocolate to it, stir, add cream and stir on medium flame. Keep stirring.
- Set aside and add vanilla essence
- Pour in fancy bowls or glasses and keep it at room temperature.
- Refrigerate for an hour and garnish with chopped white chocolate.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!