Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pudding use 10 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pudding:
- 2 cups whole milk
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 50 grmdark chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp rice flour
- 2 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Sprinkles for top
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding
- Combine sugar, cocoa, cornstarch, salt and rice flour in a medium saucepan.
- Gradually add milk and whisk until well combined. Place over medium heat.
- Cook stirring constantly, until pudding is bubbling and thickens. Stir in the chopped chocolate and heavy cream.
- After the chocolate melted, turn off the heat, add vanilla and whisk until well blended.
- Pour into dessert bowls
- Let cool at room temperature and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!