Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pudding use 11 type of material and 6 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pudding:
- 250 grams dark chocolate chopped
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 tbsp cornflour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Full Fat Cream
- 1 pinch salt
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 1/4 cup cream
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1/8 tsp orange zest, grated
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding
- Beat together full fat cream, sugar and orange zest in a bowl until soft peaks are formed, refrigerate.
- On a pan, add sugar, cornflour, milk, cream and salt and whisk and mix well.
- Cook over medium heat until the mixture thickens and bring it to a boil.
- Take off heat, add chocolate, butter and vanilla extract.
- Whisk the mixture until it becomes light and fluffy.
- Serve immediately in individual serving bowls topped with a dollop of the flavored cream.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!