Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Pudding adalah 2 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Pudding estimated approx 10 minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Pudding use 9 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Pudding:
- 3 tsp cornstarch
- 10 gm choco powder
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 150 gm dark chocolate
- 3-4 drops vanilla esence
- 4-5 tsp sugar
- 2 cup milk
- Aa needed grated chocolate
- 3 tsp cream
Steps to make Chocolate Pudding
- In a pan take sugar, cornstarch, salt and sugar mix it well
- Now take milk and pour it slowly mix it without any lumps and stir continously
- Now keep it in medium flame on gas
- Now stir it continously untill it become thick
- Now add cream and dark chocolate and mix it untill it chocolate melts completely
- Add vanilla ecense and mix it well
- Switch off flame
- Pour it in to glass and know put it in fridge and garnish with grated chocolate or gems
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!