Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding adalah 2 Servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding estimated approx 30 Minutes.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding use 9 type of material and 5 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding is a simple, creamy and satisfying dessert! This easy, kid friendly treat is a cinch to prepare and a great make-ahead option! This recipe is definitely a chocolate lover’s comfort food!n#week5of5 #dessert
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding:
- 2 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 2 tbsp dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate (approx 4 oz)
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup hazelnut, toasted
- 1 tbsp butter
- pinch salt
Steps to make Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding
- In a pan, dry roast the oats for 2-3 minutes and grind to a smooth powder along with 2 tbsp roasted hazelnuts. Keep aside
- In a sauce pan, add the milk, dark chocolate, cocoa powder, sugar and bring to boil on medium flame. Whisk constantly while it comes to a boil.
- Then add the grounded oat and hazelnuts along with a pinch of salt on a low flame. stir continuously, until the pudding thickens (it takes approx 5-7 mins).
- Finally add the butter and vanilla extract. Mix well until the butter melts and turn off the flame.If there are any lumps in your pudding, straining it through a fine mesh sieve or it blend to a smooth pudding.
- Once the pudding cools down, transfer it to serving bowl and refrigerate for 2 hours. Garnish with some chocolate shaving and chopped hazelnuts before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Hazelnut Oats Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!