Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate custard pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate custard pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate custard pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate custard pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate custard pudding adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate custard pudding estimated approx 30 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate custard pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate custard pudding use 7 type of material and 9 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate custard pudding:
- 2 cup Milk
- 1 tbsp Vanilla custard
- 4 tbsp Sugar
- 20 pieces Digestive biscuits
- 2 tbsp Cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp Chocolate chips
- 2 Ferrero rocher
Steps to make Chocolate custard pudding
- Boil milk in a thick bottom vessel,once boiled keep it in a low flame.
- Add custard powder and sugar in a half cup of cold milk and mix well.
- Add custard powder mixture in the boiled milk and mix well.
- Stir continuously for thickening the milk,turn off the flame now.
- Once cooled keep in the fridge.
- Take digestive biscuit and 2 tbsp sugar and blend to make a powde
- Take cocoa powder and 2 tbsp milk and mix well and add in the biscuit powder and mix well
- Take a bowl add biscuit powder layer and add 2 tbsp vanilla custard and now add biscuit layer and at the top add ferrero rocher and garnish with chocolate chips
- Serve chilled
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate custard pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!