Are you looking for recipe inspiration Chocolate Biscuit Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Chocolate Biscuit Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Chocolate Biscuit Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Chocolate Biscuit Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Chocolate Biscuit Pudding adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Chocolate Biscuit Pudding estimated approx 3-4 hours.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Chocolate Biscuit Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Chocolate Biscuit Pudding use 11 type of material and 20 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
My Daughter is my biggest inspiration she pushes me to try new recipes and the bliss is when she enjoys them whole heartedly.#WCD
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Chocolate Biscuit Pudding:
- 25 marie biscuits
- 10-15 Walnuts
- 2 tablespoon Cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla essence
- 75 gm Amul butter
- Chocolate ganache
- 3 tablespoon fresh milk cream
- 25 gm compound chocolate
- 25 gm amul butter
Steps to make Chocolate Biscuit Pudding
- Crush Biscuits roughly
- Roast walnuts and crush them with rolling pin
- In a bowl put biscuits and walnuts and keep aside
- In a pan mix sugar, cocoa powder and water and keep on low flame
- Mox properly till sugar melts, now add butter and vanilla essence
- Let it simmer for 5 minutes
- You will get a nice glaze on top
- Now allow it to cool
- Once cold add the cocoa mixture to the biscuits and walnuts
- Mix nixely so that everything is soaked and coated properly
- Grease a cake tin with butter
- Add the biscuit mixture and tap and make the top even
- Now refrigerate it for 30 minutes
- Take a pan add fresh cream, chocolate and butter
- On low flame stir nicely till chocolate melts
- Stir in regular intervals to avoid burning
- After sometime a nice shiny thick chocolate sauce will be ready
- Remove cake tin and spread chocolate ganache on top of pudding spread generously and evenly
- Now refrigerate again for 3 hours or till set.
- Omce done serve it. it tastes heavenly
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Chocolate Biscuit Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!