Are you looking for recipe inspiration Choco pudding with nuts ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Choco pudding with nuts What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Choco pudding with nuts, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Choco pudding with nuts delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Choco pudding with nuts adalah 2 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Choco pudding with nuts home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Choco pudding with nuts use 7 type of material and 11 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Choco pudding with nuts:
- 2 cup milk
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 5 tbsp cocoa powder
- 2 Tbsp cornflour
- handful Chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup Chopped chocolate
- as needed Chocolate syrup
Steps to make Choco pudding with nuts
- Take milk in pan and let it boil
- Keep in simmer and let it reduce 3/4th
- Then add sugar
- Add cocoa powder and mix well
- Once it is mixed well, In a small bowl,add cornflour and 1tbsp of milk or water mix without lumps
- Add the cornflour mixture into the pan and mix continuously to avoid lumps
- Once it starts thickening add chopped nuts and chocolate into it and mix.off the flame
- Let it cool and add these into a glass and freeze for 4-5hours or leave it overnight and serve by garnishing it with Choco syrup and nuts
- Enjoy this WORLD CHOCOLATE DAY with this amazing pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Choco pudding with nuts which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!