Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caribbean Salad ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caribbean Salad What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caribbean Salad, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caribbean Salad delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caribbean Salad adalah 4 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caribbean Salad estimated approx 7 mins.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caribbean Salad home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caribbean Salad use 6 type of material and 2 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
This side is a great complement to pork, Cuban dishes, & most grilled entrees. An unexpected fruit salad for summer get togethers.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caribbean Salad:
- 1 medium pineapple; pared, cored, & cut into tidbits. (canned tidbits may be substituted- drain well)
- 1/4 cup matchsticked carrot
- 2 apricots, pitted & sliced
- 1 cup green grapes, seeded & halved
- 1/4 cup grated unsweetened coconut. (Both fresh or dried will work)
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper (optional)
Steps to make Caribbean Salad
- Place all items: pineapple, carrot, coconut, apricot, grapes, & cayenne into a smaller mixing bowl.
- Gently toss ingredients together. Allow to sit & chill for at least 20 or so minutes, especially if you used dryed coconut, before serving.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caribbean Salad which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!