Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel Pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel Pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel Pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel Pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel Pudding adalah 6 people. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel Pudding estimated approx 1 hour.
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel Pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel Pudding use 8 type of material and 8 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
It is an amazing pudding you should surely try it.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel Pudding:
- For caramel:
- 1/4 tsp sugar
- 2 tbsp water
- For pudding
- 2 large eggs
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk (boil 1and 1/2 cup milk unit it turns into 1 cup)
- As required You can use vanilla extract or lemon zest
Steps to make Caramel Pudding
- First take half cup sugar and 2 tbsp water and make it a caramel and when it becomes brown colour off the flame and pour it into the pan which you are making. Do not fry it.
- And for pudding take 2 large eggs and Break It and put it into a bowl and then add have a cup of sugar. And mix it unit the sugar and egg mix. If you want more sugar you can add more.
- Then take one and half cup of milk and then boil it and until it becomes one cup.
- After boiling it pour it into the egg mixture and then mix it again and if you want you can add vanilla essence or lemon zest. The mix it well and then pour it into the pan which you poured the caramel.
- And then preheat the oven or in the the thing used to make idli for 5 min.
- And after 5 min take the pan and put it into the thing which you preheated.
- And then cook it for 20 to 25 min and then let it cool down and put it in the fridge for 1 hour or your decision you can keep 1 or 2 or more or less than that. But not less than 1/2 an hour.
- Then flip if into a plate. And eat the yummy caramel pudding.
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel Pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!