Are you looking for recipe inspiration Caramel pudding ? How to make it is difficult and easy. If it is wrongly processed, the results will not be satisfactory and it tends to be unpleasant. Whereas Caramel pudding What is delicious should have an aroma and taste that can provoke our taste buds.
Many things more or less affect the quality of the taste of Caramel pudding, starting from the type of material, then the selection of fresh ingredients, to how to make and serve it. Don’t worry if you want to prepare Caramel pudding delicious at home, because as long as you know the trick, this dish can be a special treat.
As for the number of servings that can be served to make Caramel pudding adalah 5-6 servings. So make sure this portion is enough to serve for yourself and your beloved family.
Ojust for addition only, the time it takes to cook Caramel pudding estimated approx 1 hour 20 mins..
So, this time, let’s try it, let’s create it Caramel pudding home alone. Stick with simple ingredients, this dish can provide benefits in helping to maintain the health of our bodies. you can make Caramel pudding use 8 type of material and 12 manufacturing step. Here’s how to make the dish.
Ingredients and spices that need to be prepared to make Caramel pudding:
- 1 ltr milk
- 3 eggs
- as per taste Sugar
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla essence
- 3-4 bread slices without corners
- 2 tbsp butter
- As required Caramel
- 1/2 cup sugar
Steps to make Caramel pudding
- Take a pan and heat 1/2 cup sugar in it until sugar dissolves and turned into golden brown caramel.
- Transfer the caramel into the cake tin and let it get cool and hard.
- Heat milk and reduce it to half and let it get cool.
- Beat the egg and sugar with a hand beater until sugar gets dissolved
- Add lukewarm milk and vanilla essence to it
- Make bread crumbs n add to the milk mixture.rnKeep it at rest for 10 minutes
- Preheat oven at 180'c for 10 min.
- Mix cold butter into the milk mixture n transfer whole in the cake tin.
- Bake it for 1 hour.
- Let the pudding get cool at room temperature. Separate the edges of the pudding from the tin and then bring out it on a plate by the upside-down method.
- Keep it in the fridge and then cut it into desire shapes and sizes.
- Serve them cold😀
How ? It’s easy? That’s how to make Caramel pudding which you can practice at home. Hopefully useful and good luck!